1. To provide strong basis for learning.
2. To train and guide young students to excel and develop a spirit of competition.
3. To provide opportunities for the development of skills, capabilities and talents.
4. To promote excellence in the students through
a. Participation in inter-disciplinary activities.
b. Participation in Seminars, Workshops, Debates, Group Discussions, etc. at the collegiate and inter- collegiate level.
c. Exposure to eminent and distinguished persons in different fields to through talks and programmes.
5. To promote- Regularity, Punctuality, Discipline.