The Govt. of higher education has sanctioned 10 lakh for science laboratory grant under vide latter no AHE.430/2018/41 DATED the 17th August, 2019. The grant has been utilized under the following conditions:
- All procurement of goods or services must be done through NIT or GeM portal of Govt. of India only.
- The cost of electrical fittings, gas connection, water connection, exhaust fans, emergency exists, labour charges etc. shall not exceed 2 lakh of the grant.
- The cost of working tables, dark room, balance floor & furniture for laboratories shall not exceed 2 lakh of the grant.
- The cost for equipments (Tool/apparatus etc.) for the laboratories of physics, chemistry, botany and zoology shall not exceed 5 lakh of the total grants.
- The cost of library books, journals, practical books & specimen chart etc shall be limited within 1 lakh of the grant.
The required agencies are requested to send their quotation to our email id i.e. email@example.com on or before 28/09/2019.
N.B. The quotation of the agencies may be rejected if any discrepancy arise in fulfilling the terms and condition as mention above.